I hope Rick Santorum accidentally calls Obama the N-word on camera, ending his campaign. Oh wait.
President Obama talking to the National Robotics Engineering Center at Carnegie Mellon. (via juliasegal)
This man. Don’t ever change.
Still loving it that we went from President Cheerleader to President Nerd
This girl is possibly the most intelligent, beautiful and godly creature to ever walk the earth. If you ever meet her, you best give her your regards.
she is a beautiful wench.
His is based off of FFX, mine off of KH. I finally know what I’m getting now, too.
How dare they choose to celebrate Final Fantasy X’s 10th anniversary by remastering Final Fantasy X.
Of all games in the entire franchise they could have went back to update for Final Fantasy X’s 10th anniversary, they had to go with Final Fantasy X.
It makes absolutely no sense.
- Prof (reading from textbook): Discuss the validity of the warrant in this statement from the Watch Tower (a publication of the Jehovah's Witnesses) about genital herpes: "The sexually loose are indeed 'receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error' (Romans 1:27)."
- Awesome student in class: There are two warrants there, really. The first is that sexually loose people have herpes. That warrant can easily be discarded, by finding one person who's a slut and doesn't have herpes or one person who's not a slut and does have herpes. And the second is that being a slut is immoral.
- Prof: Yeah, you got it. So, since the second is a claim of value, we can't really invalidate a value. Values are relative.
- Me: Well.. you can.
- Prof: Oh? How?
- Me: They used the Bible. So... pick up the Bible and use it back. First, check the context of the passage in Romans (I have the Bible on my Kindle, so I read the passage to the class). It's about sexual sin, so find another example of sexual sin from the Bible. The easiest one I can think of is when there was a lady who was caught committing adultery and Jesus was all, "Let whoever's without sin cast the first stone." He forgave her and didn't punish her.
- Prof: Oh yeaaaah and the passage they used is in Romans. Who wrote Romans?
- Me: Paul. He never even knew Jesus in the flesh.
- Prof: And Jesus wins. See, guys, this is why we don't let the atheists have Bibles. They read them too much.
- Me: Yeah, reading the Bible too much is why I left the church in the first place.